A vast range of instrumentation and equipment, qualified, regularly maintained and calibrated in compliance with cGMP and ICH requirements enables us to offer a comprehensive analytical testing service to the pharmaceutical industry.
– Waters Acquity UPLC and Agilent 1200 RRLC systems
– Agilent 6890 and 7820 GC systems with packed and capillary column capabilities, head-space injectors and FID/TCD detectors
– ICP mass spectometry (ICP-MS)
– AAS/AES (with graphite furnace/vapour accessories)
– UV/Vis and FTIR spectrophotometers
– Various KF analysers, autotitrators, ion and pH meters
– Agilent 1100 HPLC systems with variable wavelength, refractive index, fluorescence and diode array detectors
– Specialist inhalation testing equipment, such as Next Generation Impactors (NGI), Andersen Cascade Impactors (ACI), Dosage Unit Sampling Apparatus (DUSA) and Breathing Simulators
– Dissolution apparatus (USP 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7)
– Disintegration, friability and hardness testers
– Osmometer, refractometer and polarimeter
– Olympus System BHT microscope
– Ancillary equipment, including balances weighing up to 7 decimal places
Contact us today to discuss your specific test requirements directly with our team of analytical scientists.